The thinktecture DataForm creates form-based user interfaces on basis of .NET Data Annotations. It offers an extensive customizing model and great support for MVVM. The current version supports only WPF, a Silverlight version is in progress.
Thinktecture DataForm for WPF
Features in brief:
- A wide range of supported data source types (incl. CollectionViewSource, IEnumerable, Type, ...)
- Support for multiple data sources (e.g. lookup tables for for ComboBoxes, ...)
- Support for Data Annotations, incl. localized or separated metadata classes
- Support for programatic and declarative validation via IDataErrorInfo or Data Annotations
- 2 field mapping models for a fine-grained customization of the rendering process
- Multi-column Layout
- Editing and navigation
- Advanced MVVM support
- Row markers for changed and required fields, validation errors, etc.
- Styling and templating of all aspects of the UI
- Supports inserting via Visual Studio's data source window
- A customizable BusyIndicator